Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Temple Basketball games, as well as select other events, Liacouras Center venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please limit your bags to small clutch-sized and/or plastic or clear bags to expedite entry.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.
Non Permitted Items
- Glow sticks
- Water guns/water balloons
- Outside Food and Beverage
- No video recording or professional cameras are permitted.
- Illegal Substances
- Weapons or other threatening objects
- Signs of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Crowd surfing
- Camera/cell phone extension poles (Selfie Sticks)
*This is just small example list. Other items may not be allowed in. Please contact us for questions on specific items.