Below you will find many Frequently Asked Questions that may help you when planning your visit to The Liacouras Center. Please visit our 'Contact Us' page if you have additional questions.
The City of Philadelphia has lifted its COVID-19 vaccination mandate due to the recent drop in cases. Effective immediately, fans attending The Liacouras Center events are no longer required to show proof of vaccination to enter the arena. Face coverings for all staff and guests are also no longer required by local and state health officials at The Liacouras Center.
Read more details about the venue's COVID-19 protocol here.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Temple Basketball games, as well as other ticketed events and functions, The Liacouras Center will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) for all patrons entering the facility. Attendees should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue for parking (Use ParkMobile for ease!)
- Guests will be asked to remove any belongings or items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector units.
- All bags entering the facility will be subject to search.
- If the Metal Detector alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
Items You May Not Bring Into The Facility
- Backpacks & Oversized Bags
- Bottles, Cans, Coolers & Liquid Containers
- Food & Beverage (Including Alcohol)
- Illegal Substances
- Fireworks & Other Projectiles
- Recording Devices, Video Equipment - See Below
- Electronic Devices - See Below
- Weapons of any Type (Including Pocketknives & Firearms)
- Large Chains & Studded Bracelets
- Laser Pointers & Aerosol Cans
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, air horns, cymbals, bugles, thunder sticks, etc.)
- Large Banners, Signs, Sticks & Stickers - See Below
- Pets (Except Service Dogs) - See Below
- Two-Wheeled Motorized Devices
- Other Items as Required by Event Promoters
Please see our Directions Page.
Reserving event parking with ParkMobile provides an opportunity to pre-pay for parking facilities at or near the Liacouras Center. Drive directly to the lot and have a guaranteed spot waiting for you. Reserve your spot todayby visiting the Liacouras Center ParkMobile page.
For other parking information, please see our Parking Information Page.
The Liacouras Parking Garage will open 2 hours before the event's scheduled time.
Please check the event page for specific times. For most events, doors normally open (1) hour prior to the event time.
Looking at the stage or court, seats are numbered from low to high from right to left. Seat #1 starts at the right aisle looking at the event area. If you were actually on the court or on stage looking at the seats, they are numbered from low to high going left to right.
Please see our Seating Charts Page.
The Liacouras Center offers facilities and amenities for guests requiring accomodation. Seating is available on the concourse level. There is one elevator in The Liacouras Center available for guests. Seating for guests requiring accommodation is available by calling 215-204-2400, in person at the Liacouras Center Box Office, or clicking the accessible seating option on the events ticketing page. For more information, click here.
Yes, there is a PNC Bank ATM located at the main entrance right outside of section 107.
Yes, all concession stands accept Visa or Mastercard. Only a few portable stands accept cash only.
Click here to enter it and get some tickets!
Unless otherwise designated by a promoter, children 2 and younger do not need a ticket to attend an event as long as they are sitting on a lap. Please check the specific event page for more details. Sesame Street Live policy is any child who has celebrated their 1st birthday needs a ticket for the event.
Will Call tickets are available at the time that doors open before the event
* Select events may provide Will Call tickets earlier. Please call 215-204-2400 for more information
The Liacouras Center is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is only permitted outside designated smoking doors for certain events. Please check with an Event Staff person for location.
Pets are not permitted at events. However, all service animals are welcome.
Video or flash photography, at the request of the artist/team, are not permitted for most events.
If you lost an item at an event, please click here to send an email and check on your lost belonging(s).
Yes, The Liacouras Center is a certified Sensory Inclusive venue. Please see more information here and below:
FOR GUESTS WHO HAVE SENSORY PROCESSING NEEDS:
The Liacouras Center has partnered with KultureCity to improve our ability to assist and accommodate guests with sensory needs. Our objective is to provide an inclusive and seamless experience for all guests for all events including those with sensory needs. We strive to raise awareness of the needs and challenges faced by individuals with sensory processing disorders by supplying our Team Members with continuous training and by offering the resources and accommodations below to our guests.
Sensory bags containing special KCVIP badges, fidget tools, noise canceling headphones and other resources are available for checkout (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Guest Services Booth located at the admin hallway of the venue.
Weighted Lap Pads
Weighted lap pads are also available upon request (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Guest Services Booth located at the admin hallway of the venue.
Social Story and KultureCity All-Inclusive App
Download the KultureCity All-Inclusive App HERE to get your social story to help you further with
your visit to The Liacouras Center: