Below you will find many Frequently Asked Questions that may help you when planning your visit to The Liacouras Center. Please visit our 'Contact Us' page if you have additional questions.
At this time, The Liacouras Center, based on the guidance from the City of Philadelphia, does not require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for guests. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON AN EVENT-BY-EVENT BASIS.
The Liacouras Center does require MASKS TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES while inside the venue. Please note this protocol could change at any time with any show, so please be sure to check our website and follow our social media channels for the most up-to-date information.
The Liacouras Center staff members are vaccinated and fully masked for events. The venue has air filtration, consistent cleaning and disinfecting procedures, and hand sanitizer stations. Please stay home if you are sick. In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, the Liacouras Center respectfully requests that all guests continue to monitor potential symptoms before deciding to attend in-person events.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Temple Basketball games, as well as select other events, Liacouras Center venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Bag policy is show/event specific.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.
Non Permitted Items
- Glow sticks
- Water guns/water balloons
- Outside Food and Beverage
- No video recording equipment or professional cameras are permitted.
- Illegal Substances
- Weapons or other threatening objects
- Signs of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Camera/cell phone extension poles (Selfie Sticks)
*This is just small example list. Other items may not be allowed in. Please contact us for questions on specific items.
Please see our Directions Page.
Please see our Parking Information Page.
Please see our Parking Information Page.
The Liacouras Parking Garage will open 2 hours before the event's scheduled time.
Please check the event page for specific times. For most events, doors normally open (1) hour prior to the event time.
Looking at the stage or court, seats are numbered from low to high from right to left. Seat #1 starts at the right aisle looking at the event area. If you were actually on the court or on stage looking at the seats, they are numbered from low to high going left to right.
Please see our Seating Charts Page.
The Liacouras Center offers facilities and amenities for guests requiring accomodation. Seating is available on the concourse level. There is one elevator in The Liacouras Center available for guests. Seating for guests requiring accommodation is available by calling 1-800-298-4200, in person at the Liacouras Center Box Office, or clicking the accessible seating option on the events ticketing page. For more information, click here.
Yes, there is a PNC Bank ATM located at the main entrance right outside of section 107.
Yes, all concession stands accept Visa or Mastercard. Only a few portable stands accept cash only.
Click here to enter it and get some tickets!
Unless otherwise designated by a promoter, children 2 and younger do not need a ticket to attend an event as long as they are sitting on a lap. Please check the specific event page for more details. Sesame Street Live policy is any child who has celebrated their 1st birthday needs a ticket for the event.
Will Call tickets are available at the time that doors open before the event
* Select events may provide Will Call tickets earlier. Please call 214.204.2400 for more information
The Liacouras Center is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is only permitted outside designated smoking doors for certain events. Please check with an Event Staff person for location.
Pets are not permitted at events. However, all service animals are welcome.
Video or flash photography, at the request of the artist/team, are not permitted for most events.
If you lost an item at an event, please click here to send an email and check on your lost belonging(s).