Nov 10 | 7:00 PM
TUMBB VS UMES
TEMPLE VS. UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND EASTERN SHORE
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2021 @ 7PM
THE LIACOURAS CENTER
(DOORS OPEN @ 6PM)
New Safety & Security Procedures:
At this time, The Liacouras Center, based on the guidance from the City of Philadelphia, does not require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for guests. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON AN EVENT-BY-EVENT BASIS. The Liacouras Center does require MASKS TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES while inside the venue.
Please note this protocol could change at any time with any event, so please be sure to check our website and follow our social media channels for the most up-to-date information.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Temple Basketball games, as well as select other events, Liacouras Center venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all fans entering the facility. Guests should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please limit your bags to small clutch-sized and/or plastic or clear bags to expedite entry.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
The following parking facilities will be open for Men's Basketball games:
- Liacouras Garage (Located on 15th Street between Montgomery and Cecil B. Moore Avenues)
- 15th Street Lot (Located on 15th Street between Norris Street and Montgomery Avenue)
- Temple Towers Lot (Located on 13th Street between Oxford Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue)
Addition self-operated parking facilities are available:
- Cecil B. Moore Lot (Located on Cecil B. Moore Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Tuttleman Lot (Located on Montgomery Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Montgomery Garage (Located on 11th Street between Montgomery Avenue and Berks Street)