Jan 25 | 7:00 PM
TUMBB VS CINCINNATI
TEMPLE VS. CINCINNATI
TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2022 @7:00PM
(DOORS OPEN AT 6:00PM)
Celebrate Taco Tuesday during Tuesday night's game by getting $2 OFF Tacos at the Taco Truck (Stand 114) on the main concourse floor!
Patrons can only show their COVID vaccination card (either physical card or picture on their phone) to enter the venue. Proof of a negative test will NOT be accepted. For more information, click here.
Starting Monday, January 3, Philadelphia establishments that sell food or drink for consumption onsite (including sports venues) will require everyone who enters to show proof that they have completed their COVID vaccinations.
For the first two weeks of this mandate, proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours of entry will be accepted for people who are not fully vaccinated. This exception will end, and everyone will need to be fully vaccinated, on January 17, 2022. After January 17, negative tests will no longer be allowed to be used to get into sports venues.
People with proof of valid religious or medical exemptions and children under five years and three months are exempt from the mandate, however those that are exempted and over the age of 2, as of January 3, must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 24-hours of entry to the Liacouras Center. For additional information, please click here.
Please note the following:
- Completing vaccinations means that you have received two doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Children ages 5 years and 3 months through 11 will be required to have one dose of the COVID vaccine by January 3 and to complete their vaccine series by February 3.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Temple Basketball games, as well as select other events, Liacouras Center venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all fans entering the facility. Guests should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please limit your bags to small clutch-sized and/or plastic or clear bags to expedite entry.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
The following parking facilities will be open for Men's Basketball games:
- Liacouras Garage (Located on 15th Street between Montgomery and Cecil B. Moore Avenues)
- 15th Street Lot (Located on 15th Street between Norris Street and Montgomery Avenue)
- Temple Towers Lot (Located on 13th Street between Oxford Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue)
Addition self-operated parking facilities are available:
- Cecil B. Moore Lot (Located on Cecil B. Moore Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Tuttleman Lot (Located on Montgomery Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Montgomery Garage (Located on 11th Street between Montgomery Avenue and Berks Street)