Dec 13 | 7:00 PM
Temple Men's Basketball vs Villanova
Temple vs. Villanova
Wednesday, December 13 @7:00pm
(Doors open at 5:00pm)
New Safety & Security Procedures:
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Temple Basketball games, as well as select other events, Liacouras Center venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all fans entering the facility. Guests should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please limit your bags to small clutch-sized and/or plastic or clear bags to expedite entry.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
The following parking facilities will be open for Men's Basketball games:
- Liacouras Garage (Located on 15th Street between Montgomery and Cecil B. Moore Avenues)
- 15th Street Lot (Located on 15th Street between Norris Street and Montgomery Avenue)
- Temple Towers Lot (Located on 13th Street between Oxford Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue)
Addition self-operated parking facilities are available:
- Cecil B. Moore Lot (Located on Cecil B. Moore Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Tuttleman Lot (Located on Montgomery Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Montgomery Garage (Located on 11th Street between Montgomery Avenue and Berks Street)