Mar 06 | 2:00 PM
TUMBB VS USF
TEMPLE VS. USF
SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2022 @ 2:00PM
(DOORS OPEN AT 1:00PM)
The City of Philadelphia has lifted its COVID-19 vaccination mandate due to the recent drop in cases. Effective immediately, fans attending The Liacouras Center events are no longer required to show proof of vaccination to enter the arena. Face coverings for all staff and guests continue to be required by local and state health officials. To read more about our venue COVID-19/Vaccination Protocol, click here.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Temple Basketball games, as well as select other events, Liacouras Center venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all fans entering the facility. Guests should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please limit your bags to small clutch-sized and/or plastic or clear bags to expedite entry.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
The following parking facilities will be open for Men's Basketball games:
ParkMobile: Fans are able to reserve parking in advance at one of the various Temple lots on campus (including the Liacouras Center Garage) by using ParkMobile. There is no need to download an app as ParkMobile lets fans easily reserve parking online in advance of the event. Click here to reserve your parking spot for Temple Basketball!
- Liacouras Garage (Located on 15th Street between Montgomery and Cecil B. Moore Avenues)
- 15th Street Lot (Located on 15th Street between Norris Street and Montgomery Avenue)
- Temple Towers Lot (Located on 13th Street between Oxford Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue)
Addition self-operated parking facilities are available:
- Cecil B. Moore Lot (Located on Cecil B. Moore Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Tuttleman Lot (Located on Montgomery Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Montgomery Garage (Located on 11th Street between Montgomery Avenue and Berks Street)