Feb 16 | 9:00 PM
TUMBB VS SMU
TEMPLE VS. SMU
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2022 @ 9:00PM
(DOORS OPEN AT 8:00PM)
This game is offering great food and beverage deals! Enjoy 3-2-1 Night ($3 Soft Beverage, $2 Soft Pretzel, and $1 Popcorn) at available concession stands on the concourse. And take part in the All You Can Eat Package by clicking here!
Patrons can only show their COVID vaccination card (either physical card or picture on their phone) to enter the venue. Proof of a negative test will NOT be accepted. For more information, click here. Please note that due to checking vaccination cards, entry to the Liacouras Center may be slightly delayed. Please plan accordingly and thank you in advance for your patience.
If you or members of your party are unvaccinated and/or cannot meet the requirements of the vaccine mandate to gain entry, here are your options if you have tickets for future games after January 3:
• Receive a full credit on your account to be used towards future Temple Men’s Basketball tickets for games during the 2021-22 or 2022-23 seasons. Credit will be based on tickets already purchased for the ECU game (January 8) and/or remaining games after that date.
• Donate/transfer the money already paid towards tickets for the ECU game (January 8) and/or remaining games after that date to the Temple Owl Club, which provides the resources needed to enrich the lives of our student-athletes as they strive to achieve excellence in the classroom and at the highest level of competition. A portion of your donation may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax professional.
• Receive a full refund of money paid towards tickets for the ECU game (January 8) and/or remaining games after that date. You must send a written request to email@example.com for this option.
If you should have any questions, please contact the Temple Ticket Sales Office at 215-204-8499 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Temple Basketball games, as well as select other events, Liacouras Center venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all fans entering the facility. Guests should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please limit your bags to small clutch-sized and/or plastic or clear bags to expedite entry.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
The following parking facilities will be open for Men's Basketball games:
ParkMobile: Fans are able to reserve parking in advance at one of the various Temple lots on campus (including the Liacouras Center Garage) by using ParkMobile. There is no need to download an app as ParkMobile lets fans easily reserve parking online in advance of the event. Click here to reserve your parking spot for Temple Basketball!
- Liacouras Garage (Located on 15th Street between Montgomery and Cecil B. Moore Avenues)
- 15th Street Lot (Located on 15th Street between Norris Street and Montgomery Avenue)
- Temple Towers Lot (Located on 13th Street between Oxford Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue)
Addition self-operated parking facilities are available:
- Cecil B. Moore Lot (Located on Cecil B. Moore Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Tuttleman Lot (Located on Montgomery Avenue between 12th and 13th Streets)
- Montgomery Garage (Located on 11th Street between Montgomery Avenue and Berks Street)